So, you want to get started working for yourself. With access to the Internet, it’s never been easier to be your own boss and build your own successful gig-based business. Here are some of the best ways you can start on the path to creating your own business.Continue reading
Running a hotel can be tough, even if it is located in the popular Miami Beach area. With dozens of different hotel options, building brand loyalty among guests and patrons can be very hard for even the most prestigious hotel. The best way to build brand loyalty is to understand why your current guests frequent your location and to evaluate each and every aspect of your hotel. Below are some other ideas and tips to bring more guests to your establishment and to create brand loyalty with your current guests.
The Team at Oasis Consulting Group has worked with many real estate agents in Miami Beach. By utilizing their extensive knowledge and experience with social media and digital marketing, this consulting company has created a unique brand based around a combination of the generational trends all of the members of the team have learned, and the trial and error they have learned from their clients, and by implementing the basic principles they have come up with, Oasis Consulting Group has managed to gain an impressive selection of customers on a huge scale by implementing these basic principles.
Organization and efficiency is key to being a successful real estate agent and no one knows that more than the team at Oasis Consulting Group, a highly respected consulting company, specializing in business development and marketing/social media campaign design and implementation. By providing our clients with comprehensive research and everything they may need in order to run their business successfully and smoothly, we have found a few tools that have been helpful in keeping us organized and efficient. Below are the top 5 tools that every real estate agent needs.
Tool #1: Cloud based software is the number one tool all realtors need. Sites like Google Drive, DropBox, and Carbonite are great assets. Not only are they accessible via your PC or Laptop and mobile devices but the interactive and user-friendly interface and plugins allow you to share files easily with your associates and clients.
If you know what you are doing, consulting can be a very lucrative business, and it’s a great business to do from home.
Below are the top 20 consulting businesses around.
As women know, packing can be a pain in the butt, especially if you are packing for a business trip. It can be hard to know what to bring, and what is just taking up space, so below are 5 essential items every women should back for a business trip.
Anne Klein Grey Suit Separates Collection (pants suit) – Pants Suit – $102.99, Separate Skirt – $62.99
- Classic Suit – Let’s be real, a carryon bag is not very big, so it’s not like you have a lot of space for a tons of clothes, that’s why the classic business suit is always the best way to go. Not only is it invariably fashionable, but it also leaves room for the many other items you have to fit into your carryon bag. Remember to look for a suit that is made of wrinkle-resistant materials (wool and synthetics are a safer bet than 100% cotton).
Grace Heel – $69.99
- Comfy (and Stylish) Travel Shoes – Now this can be a bit taxing, as a lot of women love shoes (I for one, always end up traveling with way more pairs of shoes then I need), not to mention, most comfortable shoes, are usually not very stylish and vice versa. However, it can be done. Pack a versatile wedge that you can wear with either pants or skirts. You can also go with a shoe which has a more sensible heel (think chunky, not clunky), and if you want that extra support, you can always add a gel insert.
There are many different types of consulting businesses, an individual can start and/or hire for their own business. For instance a business may want to hire a Moral Consultant, which is an individual who shows employers and employees what they are morally obligated to do and to not do.
Below is a list from Entrepreneur about the different types of consultant businesses:
- Accounting: Accounting is something that every business needs, no matter how large or small. Accounting consultants can help a business with all of its financial needs.
- Advertising: This type of consultant is normally hired by a business to develop a good strategic advertising campaign.
- Auditing: From consultants who audit utility bills for small businesses to consultants who handle major work for telecommunications firms, auditing consultants are definitely enjoying the benefits.
- Business: Know how to help a business turn a profit? If you have a good business sense, then you’ll do well as a business consultant. After computer consulting, people in this field are the next most sought after.
- Business writing: Everyone knows that most business people have trouble when it comes to writing a report–or even a simple memo. Enter the business writing consultant, and everyone is happy!
- Career counseling: With more and more people finding themselves victims of a corporate downsizing, career counselors will always be in demand. Career counselors guide their clients into a profession or job which will help them be both happy and productive as an employee.
With Twitter becoming a very popular way for business owners to promote their business and/or any special promotions coming up, it can be pretty challenging to express everything you want to say in 140 characters, so below are a few ways to promote your business using terms and symbols to help you use those 140 characters to the best of your ability.
Tip #1: The @ symbol – This symbol precedes anyone’s twitter handle. And makes it very easy for any business owner to track whether promoting on Twitter is a viable option. So make sure anytime you are replying to tweets, you @ the person you are tweeting, that way, not only will they see your tweet, but so will all of your followers.